Our structural engineers are exceptionally qualified to address the broad spectrum of your unique project requirements. We offer a full range of consulting services, including: drawing and specifications, analysis of other engineer’s work, and writing of comprehensive reports and evaluations.
Our specialties include: industrial and petrochemical facilities, local commercial design, retrofit and rehabilitation, facility survey using high-definition laser scanning, Building Information Models (BIM) using Revit and developing technical specifications.
- Building and Industrial Equipment Foundations
- Commercial and Industrial Structural Analysis and Design
- Conventional Building System Analysis and Design
- Site Retaining Walls
- Structural Evaluations of Commercial and Industrial Structures
- 3D Structural Modeling Using RISA-3D and Revit
Retaining Wall Remediation
Michigan Gas Utilities
Holland Engineering, Inc. provided Michigan Gas Utilities with surveying, civil engineering and construction services for a proposed retaining wall remediation project.