Pipeline Integrity/Cathodic Protection
With an extensive team of OpQual Certified field personnel experienced in all phases of integrity management, our Pipeline Group has the capabilities to take your program from start to finish. Specific services include:
- assistance with HCA classification, pipeline inspection prioritization and cost estimating for facility modification
- in-line inspection assistance
- development of plans for hydrostatic testing facilities
- staff capabilities for performing close interval surveys for direct assessments
- post inspection services, including reviews of inspection tool data, assistance with locating and excavating anomalies, anomaly evaluation, collection of site samples, pipeline repair recommendations and data entry of inspection results
With their depth of experience and understanding of cathodic protection, our professionals can support your complete maintenance and monitoring needs. Our goal is to evaluate corrosion concerns and determine the best course of action in order to prevent, slow or remediate corrosion damage.
Internal Inspection Assistance
Holland Engineering is assisting with various in-line inspection services for a variety of TransCanada pipelines.