Due to the continued success after expanding our Structural Engineering services, we are excited to announce a new, stand-alone Structural Engineering Group, located in our Holland office.
Holland Engineering offers a full range of consulting services, including drawing and specifications, analysis of other engineer’s work, writing of comprehensive reports and evaluations, and observation of construction sites. Our specialties include industrial and petrochemical facilities, local commercial design, retrofit and rehabilitation, facility survey using high-definition laser scanning, Building Information Models (BIM) using Revit, and developing technical specifications. This group is lead by Josh Host, licensed Professional & Structural Engineer (P.E. & S.E.).
- Building and Industrial Equipment Foundations
- Commercial and Industrial Structural Analysis and Design
- Conventional Building System Analysis and Design
- Site Retaining Walls
- Structural Evaluations of Commercial and Industrial Structures
- 3D Structural Modeling Using RISA-3D and Revit
We look forward to the future of this group! For more information about our Structural Engineering Group, please contact:
Josh Host, P.E., S.E.
Structural Engineering Group Manager