Our services included survey, engineering design, routing, meter station design, launcher/receiver design, construction survey and as-builts along 51 miles of proposed pipeline.
For this pipeline project, we provided Equitrans with:
- survey project management
- drafting for preliminary survey of approximately 51 miles of pipeline
- as-built survey
- drafting alignment sheets
- GIS file geodatabase.
We also provided:
- static GPS control survey and adjustment
- staking of existing and proposed lines
- preliminary design survey
- data processing
- submission to drafting for FERC filing.
In addition, we provided surveying services for the proposed compressor sites, valve sites, access roads, and ancillary sites.
Ohio and West Virginia
Construction Phase Services
GIS & Arc GIS Server
Total hours worked: 137 Hours
Total miles driven: 267 Miles
26 Awards Given for On the Spot Safety