Holland Engineering, Inc. (HEI) is aggressively seeking an experienced Civil Project Engineer to join their Land Development Group in Holland, Michigan. This full-time role is intended to support project managers in a wide range of responsibilities.
The position will involve providing technical support for infrastructure, private development, and civil engineering projects, including site grading, stormwater drainage, utility sizing, roadway design and permit application. Candidate will provide support during permitting and construction; as well as provide direct communication with clients and review agencies, input on project budgets and schedules to assure projects are on time and within budget.
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of civil/site design experience with an emphasis in layout, site design and construction permitting for residential, commercial, and municipal projects.
- A professional engineering license in the state of Michigan is preferred. Ideal candidate required to be on track for the PE license within a reasonable amount of time.
- Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D and proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to interact professionally with staff and clientele, strong work ethic with high attention to detail and efficient time management.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships, and a desire to mentor, train and develop young engineers.
HEI has a wide range of clients and projects, and therefore, the position requires an individual with a strong technical background and analytical skills that can quickly evaluate project requirements and apply the most effective resources. If the candidate possesses the right skills, this position will involve an active role in supporting client development efforts and representing the firm at community events, networking opportunities and trade shows.
If you are interested in becoming a member of a successful company that strives for quality work and client satisfaction, we would like to hear from you. We offer full benefits, competitive wages and a friendly, professional work environment. Holland Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. Email or send resumes to email@example.com, 220 Hoover Blvd., Suite 2. Holland, Michigan 49423, attention Rose Bays, Human Resource Manager.